Friday, February 26, 2010

Headshots.

Last week I had my first ever experience shooting headshots for someone. Having done plenty of portrait work I felt somewhat comfortable, but as always during the shoot I was sure it would all go wrong. Since I do not have a studio I invited Steve to my apartment. I felt quite professional explaining that the doorbell was the one on the side of the intercom labeled "fox box," the name so lovingly given to our home.

Steve was great to work with, very friendly and totally comfortable, even though he swore his fake smile was no good. Thankfully the sun was shining bright that day and my backyard comes equipped with some nice walls, so in the end the shoot went quite well.







5 comments:

sunshine said...

Dang girl! I like these! I want some Meg-o head shots!

Margaret said...

When can you come to Monterey and take photos for my familyyy? I miss you Meg!

willow said...

like !

Anonymous said...

Hallo in unseren Erotikchat.


Dieser Erotikchat gibt ihnen eine Möglichkeit partner vermittlung und natürlich vieles mehr,unter anderem Heiße Live Chats
Hier im besten Erotikchat findest du partner vermittlung sexuellen Vorlieben
Suchst du Flirt und Sextalk , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,los gehts,auf was wartest du?
Blind Date lesben kontakte ,sofort anmelden .
Du suchst jemand aus BadenbeiWien, vieleicht von St.Gallen, oder Zürich , oder Münchenstein, oder von AffolternamAlbis? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!

sarah e. said...

cute :) he looks like he could be related to you.

 
Site Meter